Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Our first Post

A lot of you have been asking about any news on our adoption.  Well, we created this blog to keep everyone in the loop.  This is our first blog and first post, so we hope you like it.  We also want to thank you in advance for all your prayers, support, encouragement and your joining us in this new season of our lives.  We are adopting a baby boy from Korea, well, at least that is what we have applied for and are praying for.  We met with our social worker today, 7/13/2011, for our second meeting.  We paid a deposit for our international home study, received our "book"let of paper work that requires us to add more paper work to it to send in, and we also put in our application with Holt International for our Korean baby boy.  Mollie and I are very excited and words cannot express the joy and the other emotions we are feeling at this time.  We have even decided on a name for our child, I told you we were excited!  Any way, his name will be Kolton Garrett Reynolds.  We will continue to update this as new information comes and as often as needed.  Again, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. This is Such a Wonderful journey! I am so happy to be a part of it with you guys! I can't wait to have a nephew that is close to home! I pray this process will be a "speedy" one, but one of God. God knows what you need and will provide all your needs, you know that though. I am so very excited, and can't wait! I may not be as excited as you guys, but I am pretty darn excited! I LOVE the name, too! I love you both and look forward to this journey! Steff - AKA Red

    ReplyDelete