Friday, August 19, 2011

ADOPTION UPDATE!!!!

For those of you following, whether you are family or friends, we received some new information today.  As I was going to work today, I checked my email in the parking lot before going into Chick-Fil-A.  I had a new email from Holt International.  They are our international adoption agency that is helping us adopt our baby whom we have already named Kolton Garrett, and we don't even know if he is born yet.  Any way, if you will indulge me, I want to type out the email threads.  It says:
               Dear Reynolds Family,
               Good news from Korea.  Please see the following email from Korea regarding your eligibility.

               RE: Reynolds Family/MS: We have a family who would like to adopt a Korean child in the WCP
                     (Waiting Child Program).  Mrs. has a medical condition of gastroperesis.  Please see her
                     medical letter attached and advise if the family will be approved to adopt from the WCP.
                     Thank you.  [This part was from our social worker at Catholic Charities to Holt International]

              RE: Reynolds Family/MS
                    Yes the family will be approved to adopt from WCP.

                    I will be processing your application and will be in touch with you shortly.

So, as you can see, God is working miracles and we are giving him all the praise and glory and honor!!!  You can say that Mollie and I now know what it is like to take a pregnancy test and have it come back positive!!!!  At least, this is what I think it feels like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment